I do not
exist.

7.11.10

Hello. This is the concept of public and private.

You are the maid?
Yes. You are the sister?
Yes. How did you know?
Bumping into china plated walls
Calling: Te echo de menos. Vuelva a casa.
Unfastening seat belts
Less Crowding in the world
VUELVA.
My, my, my. My, my, my.
The heat offered up from your body
Last night's sex stains the
Silvery bubble of shaking hands
Being alone in a rolling
Box, rectangular as metal constraints
Only, do not tell Lane.
Oh?
She wouldn't like it.
I'M HAVING A CONFLICT!
Here, I made this
You can see, You Can See
Bumbling laughs
Betwixt declaring me bad
Knowing and unknowing it
Shallow water gives a thrill
Caverns are filled and good and not good
ESTAS DE ACUERDO CONMIGO.
Maybe I should go.
To Virginia?
No. I mean, am I interrupting you?
No. I was just--cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment