I do not
exist.

12.8.10

Time, And Life, And Their Importances.

Time, And Life, And Their Importances.
I want to write sexual poetry at 5:30 in the morning.
I want to bull rush the motor cars in the near vicinity.
I want to slap the unkind in the faces, and wake up the kind.
I want to read through endless words that may or may not be meaningful.
I want to add colors to all four of my walls.
I want to make permanence about the temporary facets connected to me.
I want to label every piece of matter with a beautiful word.
I want to smash the clocks in my mother's house and hug people tight.
I want to develop every mediocrity that's ever been announced to me.
I want to scream until I can't breathe above the water.
I want to paint a coat of glaze over every orifice of perverts' bodies.
I want to erase all sense of worry that I've ever felt creeping into the nooks of my mind and my concepts of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment