I do not
exist.

13.6.10

Crime and Punishment

I'm not sure why humans are so needlessly hypocritical, but they certainly are, and I certainly am.

I try to set these weird examples sometimes, and sometimes I don't even know that I'm doing it. And even sometimes, my friends or some acquaintance notices and shares their appreciation and I'm reminded of why I live life the way I do. Or at least try to most of the time. I wish I could be more direct about the way that I share God. I'm so bad at it, I feel like. I'm too passive. I'm stuck between being a "normal" person and being a shepherd, and being a witness.
For example, why do I feel the need to remove God's name from my poetry or writing or daily dialogue? I run circles around the subject and throw about 2,000 hints but I can't be straightforward because that would be losing my personal cool or something like that. I wish people would tell me they have the same problem.

On another note, one of my friends got baptized and I was so happy to hear that. I love it when I see God like that in my friends. The way she told it to me made me happy.

The first sentence of this entry has nothing to do with the rest of the contents of this entry.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I removed your comment, Andersen. I didn't mean to! Here, I'll try to put it back: "I love you very very very very very much :)"

    ReplyDelete